Saturday, February 12, 2011

When You Faint Do Your Eyes Stay Open

Warning. " I'm back. This is my repartee

What's up guys? It

gas? , I fart fire. (Okay, not really where you thought I pètais fire?)
Anyway, I'm back to stay. (Now I hear you say, again? You go, you come back, you go, you come back, you've criss-thou no Dominique Michel?) No, do not worry. First I measure only 4 feet 3 and I do not intend to release a Bye Bye. (In any case, not yet ..)

New in this month of February? Yes, many. I want you to worry about? Ben on that I want to. You did you want to know you? (Thee delivered to worry until there .. thus continues to read even if that interest you.) I'll see you all this. But not one shot. Did you really think I wanted to talk about what happened between January 7 (onset of my last post .. I try to be consistent in my life, both at the "caca" than in the rest of the day.) and now a draft? (No, not answer. It was not a real issue)

In any case, my strong start in 2011. I learn that I'll be uncle for the 2nd time. (My niece calls me; Toton. What sums up my life ..) You make me fart a wrist while attempting to execute positions. (In yoga, s not the Kama Sutra .. Yes I know what you thought. And it discusting .!!!)

short, full y'as business. Worse it is coming in your living room, in your computer. Bientôt.Ça feels very suspence. It's like a good thriller movie, but more fun.

Fack I see you again this week? (Respond yes to please me if you-like-). As soon
tse.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment