Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Respiration Rates Mammals Vs Reptiles

pus worse is old.

I'm sure I'll lose my hair young because God will punish me for what I say.
I really could able to endure the elderly.

You know what I mean?
Those who think a permit because they have 357 more wrinkles than you and it just near the right eye. (Or left. Or 2 if you are ambidextrous).
Those who had patio doors as a seat. Too bad if you were lucky, you had those you went down to the cheeks, bad if you had them, well you were chicks in dirty.
Those who went out with only $ 0.50 and is succeeded Pogner like the girl with the patio door.

Yes, those who could not wait to turn 18 in 1952. "
Those who were nuns as a teacher. (Note that none & / Professor (e) of today is still as boring as before except that the teacher of today not seem to want to s' fly with his hat at the slightest gust of wind.)

Yesterday while going to deposit money at a certain bank. (If you follow y'as logic in what I just said.) I opened the door to a man old enough anyway but perhaps not old enough that I respect. Y'avait TWO doors. I opened both.
I did not have. 6 seconds of my life lost it took me a favor for him, I could use and update my facebook status to write I hated the people of the 3rd age.

Note to myself I hope that there're not a 4th age because I'll start thinking about suicide. (I am sure that as many who think the same thing as me. So Join the club.)

I just wanted to help. I was not expecting that gives me a check for half a million dollars. This would not have to wonder that old, you know all their money to stack disgust us when adjusting their wills. (But blessing to you, if I touch your will is that you again became dust.)

Where I work, y'as just that. It passes these days lounging on the benches, drinking their coffee. Walk or ride depending on its body types & its conveyance. Still linger. Taking a handkerchief from his shirt sleeve, point-of-cross with a left of center table to empty the soul in the latter being biensur we hear his deep need to blow his nose. Still drinking coffee and piss off the people.

Just a "thanks." would have made my day and I would have told me again; Hey, you got past a hair to pocket half a million.

I'll try to love the elderly. I promise you.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment