Friday, July 23, 2010

What Does Dying Wart Look Like

50% on diamonds.

Tse when an advertisement in a jewelry said, Up to 50% on diamonds.

You do not have to take it as cash (I just made a reference $ $ = Jewellery is wonderful.)

Yesterday morning when I quietly was shopping in a grocery store at 8:30. "Changing the name to remain anonymous." Let us call them, Loblaws, I get a phone with a nice lady who was doing his job with passion. I pause (I like it receive calls, it is always good to tell others: Heyy What's up? That chill in the gettho motherfuc ***?, Especially when the bank is calling you you got to tell you the fucking fucking cool for a NSF check.) I open another parenthesis within a parenthesis (I've never had NSF checks.) I close the parenthesis in the parenthesis already established. I close the first parenthesis. It stuffing but it is.

short, the lady of the Central Alarm'm telling myself .. word for word, Hello, is that I talk to Brad Pitt? (I change my name to keep my anonymity.) Yes, it is the ace of rhythm, "I said forcefully. You must visit your workplace immidiate, there officers on 3-seater that await you. I open another parenthesis (Yet it was not my birthday, why a lady incconue plant she paid me 3 policemen?, It's still nice of him.) End of digression. She finished her sentence; Your jewelry was robbed.

I am certain that the second she told me that I looked like a doll AIR BAG. I swear, mouth open, outstretched hand away from my body and my face, eyes bulging, face stunned, near the pubic hair that did not look natural. Yes, I affirm my comparison with dolls. At this time I also took for Bruni Surin, the man of 6 million. (I just wrong between two speed references.) Good thing the jewelry was in front of the store; Loblaws (Recall that it is better for them to remain anonymous, there nevertheless homepage doll AIR BAG .)

Arriving at the scene of crimes. (Yes it is a serious crime fly.) The 3 policemen watched me a suspicious manner. I told them I though it was not my birthday. They explained the situation. You have stolen Mr. Brad Pitt. (I always want to preserve my anonymity, I do have pubic hair of non-real close to my sweet happiness). The door was literally broken. There was glass everywhere.
Y'ont taken several jewelry. But not with diamonds. Yet there was a promotion; Up to 50% on all our diamonds and we even pay taxes on some labels. Not white, just the Yellow, Orange & Blue. (I'm still doing the promo free)
It Hits
who have not taken it to the shit and they have served themselves. Fuck clerks who'd have probably given all the jewelry you want, especially when you got a gun on the temples.
short, a day watching 3 policemen write a novel (It'll be an idea surment emission Virginia Fabienne Larouche.) Haha it's fun.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment