Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Best Compound Bows For 2010

Why me? .

I know, I know.
I talk a lot of "smell" in my life these days.
On Facebook I said that something could, it could ca. That leaving the gym, j'pus. (Normal, after all the ... elliptic simulator is my fight.)
On Twitter I said. . . I said nothing pentoute finally on Twitter.

By the way, you y'as someone could explain what is Twitter and how? I Want Bin "twitter" something on my wall but I'd have to understand how it works. (That and a girl, it's the same thing. J'comprend nothing.)

The summer season has been for me, (Lord, I speak as if summer was already over. .. But Christmas is coming Do you the idea!)
a season filled with odors unpleasant.
Passing the very naughty skunk running fairly quickly a lady who smelled really all the worst smells in the world, Vomit, sweat and tobacco chewing, the leading cause of death in humans.

When I run on the track designed for this purpose, it could wood Intense (Normal as I run near a wood.) BUT it could equal. Worse I do not know why but people say that this year it is passed the message to Peter in my face. Ok, you may be subtle when you fart, I do not hear you it's true, but I feel in calvince example. You may be at the Ninja farts but not play this game with me.

The December 31 resolution as passed, I did not ask, "Breathing the worst smells in the world is what I want in 2010." If I really wanted this, I would have put me at 2 bourlet nose of a gentleman who likes it probably the worst that Kentucky is not known whether there is a shower.

God of heaven, am I rebelling?. Yeah. Stop stink. (Not you personally, .. but if you "feel" shoot .. (pun intended) washed-toe.)
But hey, 2010 is not finished, how should I confront me smell?.

My wish for 2011 .. Probably 10 cases of feel-good. That could practice myself.
Remember, Christmas is coming. Think of me.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment