Friday, August 20, 2010

Write Congratulations Japanese

Yeah, s't'encore moii. "

My god, I'm so bad at the point of not coming to visit you for 10 days?

No. I just still accumulated anecdotes to tell you. But I mostly spent a lot of time speculate on writing my numbers and I am very happy. It
advance. Not fast but it surment advance.

What I love the art of comedy is that we have a tendency to look at everything around us in order to build our numbers. It frankly funny but it can be downright annoying for the person who recognizes, but then it gets even funnier.

Today, the gym, when I shape my body of Greek god. (It is "construction".) Between each time I pause, look at the people around me. Haha. I think it was the best workout of my life. There was a gentleman, who, well, loved each other literally. Is revered. (I do not know how to write; venerated ..) admired herself, lived only for him.

First, Tight black t-shirt that you think makes you look muscular but that basically all we see is your tits and your wrists loves, it could "in" pentoute. (I have nothing against breasts and wrists with love, winter is handy when you got cold.) Second, your obvious lack capillary lets us see your advanced baldness, it is less good when you put the gel does not it parraisse and in this case, we could've really respect you a taste. Third, the fact that you embrace the biceps in the mirror after each repetition you are done, it really is. (I'm still looking for the word so it irritates me.) Anyway, the past 40 years you have, there parrait. Trying not to seem younger.

Ah and by the way, we could Look high as you do today because the view from below, you seem ridiculous.

My god I'm bad tonight. But sometimes it's nice to défouller.

Anyway, I continue to train and writing is my way to get emptied of all tension. (Note that "empty me of tension" had no sexual connotations.)

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment