Monday, November 1, 2010

Custom Bmx Bikes Online

down.

Yes yes. That's it. "

The countdown to the holiday season has just started. (Not literally, I mean. It does not sound really is just an expression.) I wonder what Ben in the background noise it makes a timer? In short, this has been for almost two weeks already. In stores. Yesterday Y'avait even mini-mini-ninjas worse Miley Cirus who was supposed to pick up candy that employees of Zellers finished filling the shelves small stuffed animals that sings Chipmunks, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas Bitch".

Today, November 1st and I wonder how the summer has done to move that fast. As fast as a senior in scooter. (Thanks to my friend Nick introduced me to the existence of the word scooter. Should I plug sticking) Yes, I have not even had time to wash my car in bikini Billabong. (Because if I had a bikini, it would brand Billabong. But I'll never bikini.)

Still I like it when the month of November happens because who said in November said shoveling. (No, not what it says but it's meaning anyway.) In fact, I do not really shovel. In fact, I do not like dutout. That shovel pocket. It's also the fun to shooting heroin in an infected eye with pus. Worse even when it is not your eye.

No, no joke for me the holidays is fantastic. It's not just Christmas day I like is the holiday season. It's the holiday spirit. Everyone is happy. (Okay, you may not be if you lost your job, your wife and condos for $ 300 000 in the same day.) Christmas music, something I am fond constantly make me smile every day. Christmas for me is memories unforgettable. The mild evenings with the family, we were developing our gifts, singing, sing Celine Christmas. My little heart was beating fast fast fast when I heard Santa Claus arrived to drop off gifts. (Now I know that my godfather was René fack it much less impact it explains the bad smell of cigarettes.) Pretending to sleep.

This year it's my turn to give this legacy to my niece for 2 1 / 2 years. Hoping that love Christmas as much as I could I love him.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment