Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do Doctors Treat Internal Bleeding

Am I here?

Lord I'm damned.

so I apologize. I'm not often but really not often on my blog lately. I know I have to disappoint some, but with 60 hours of work per week, say that my priorities are changed, either working, sleeping, eating & living. And of course, Josh Groban sing.

Without joke, I work a lot and write a lot more on my numbers these days. I forget just how good it is to vent on a blog. On an old octogenarian but also on a blog, wow. The worst is that at night I come on my blog hoping to find new articles already written. This is nonsense.

I want to thank you all and to be faithful to each post (No, Éric Salvail do not pay me to advertise for his new show aired on TVA.) Be still as likely to read my blog each new articles. It touches me to know I gives a smile to people and I do their day just by reading my frustrations. So I will continue to be fru just for you. :)

Continue down the street stop me spitting in the face that you like what I write. It's a real pleasure for me to do what I'm doing now. It's fun because here in Val-d'Or, drill in humor is difficult. As difficult as constipation who have abused a little too much strawberry extract. It jammed as my mother would say.

For you I'll keep writing and make you laugh. (At least I'll try.)
I'll put on my blog and on my Facebook. A PIN for BlackBerry utilisiteurs to follow me throughout my adventures, even when you force the horse porcelain. Yes I will.

that, I'm working on tonight's show François Léveillé. Ah the life of an artist is so exhausting. (In the locker room still is something, but it's better than nothing haha.)

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment