Saturday, January 1, 2011

Flag Retirement Cakes

We wish you .. nanana And the Happy New year. "

7, .6, .5, .4, .3, .2, .1, .. HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Welcome Home 2011. You, the slut, or health or prosperity, happiness & peace for us all. (Should we really think a little too feminine.) May this new year just beginning is excellent. If not more exciting and better than the last.

2011 is synonymous with success for some of us. I feel that for me it will be. A wind of change comes you turn in my favor and I will do everything I can and more to achieve my goals in the new year.

My show in March, my enrollment in school, stay and keep fit. (And I do not mean to keep my circle shape.) Write, write & write again. Spending time with choice I like those bad ones that I do not like, well, too bad for you. :)

I know that 2011 will be my year, I feel it. And for all of you too. We all have the right to share a bit of happiness.

Shine, sing, play, taste, smell, try, laugh & have fun.
Happy New Year.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment