Sunday, September 12, 2010

Body Panels For Enclosed Trailers

dismemberment us. I'm Back

No? This is not true. If ya right? Yeah.

Yes, it's confirmed. A new project shows up on the horizon for me.
It will be "groovy." (Yet another word that I do not know the spelling. If it's good, it is buissiness.)

the month of March. Or 2011. (For more lost) I'll be performing with "our" first show. ("We" includes me and Geneviève Côté,''talent''to the comedian refaient.) Mongolian
It'll be fun.

Where is it? when? how hour? It remains to be confirmed. It's still in 6 months, calm down bitch. (Lord, I'm vulgar for no reason, but we like that.) As mentioned in my last article, my website is under construction. By cons in the weeks to come, or within 1 year (C'mon, you know this is not true, you're cute) I metterai my first capsules online content. Probably through this blog. There will have several interesting topics and comedy. (Admit you worry do not expect it?)

You also see the "Making of" of this show that is already waiting impatiently. (It was still me and this bomb of many talents.)

I look forward to this change in my life and yet it's already started.

See you all.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment