Monday, September 27, 2010

Hattori Chef Knives Online Kd Series

must find time to smile.

You know?

in life y'as always ups and downs (I'm not advertising for "The Highs and Lows of Sophie Machintruc.). We will always have disappointments (Genus Losique learn that Alice can have brilliant ideas .. PS: Anne-Marie j't'aprécie.). Ok, I know that Anne-M. takes up much space in my life this week, but a woman who is the creator of 3 venereal diseases, should not miss. PS: I always appreciate you bro.

We lose a loved one always in our eyes. Regardless of age. (Even for Rebecca, a girl of 17 who have just learned that Santa Claus real name is Chantal Lacroix and it does not distribute gifts but repent by giving happiness to the next.)

Yesterday I had trouble. Much trouble. I lost a loved one in my life. A little baby. The baby is born, regardless of age or is still in the womb, which was the case. A love for a child is love. I'm proud of you my sister, always stay as strong despite the ordeal. It's really something boring to say but in life nothing comes for nothing. I adore you my sister and I always will be there for you.

Fortunately y'as always been humor. Not to laugh at this situation. In any case I will laugh at this. But to live with. In life, it's the humor that saved me. Everything. It why I want to make a trade. (Okay, I know I said in my 6th year will become a doctor or dentist or veterinarian or interior designer to create the next Saskia Thuot but things change.)

But one thing remains certain, one day I will laugh at me. Yes yes. But I'll do what I always wanted to do (after the 6th year course), make you laugh.

Meanwhile, I continue to write, write and laugh.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment