Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Is Horse Manure Dangerous

2.0

toé Yeah,

You thought I had you forgotten? Well no, not pentoute. I could barely sociable life for 3 weeks but it will replace. I finally see the light. No "tunnel eternal." But of social freedom. I think I have a little bit of life by that?

Since 3 weeks I'm just working. Work for which money in the end? I do not know. Probably that prostitutes are for something but that's another detail of my life I will not bother to extend the open.

For more than a week as well; Tadamm, I work on my first real web-site that bears my name. It's so convenient. And if fun to type on a computer keyboard; www.danydesjardins.com test, you will see. But you may fall on an empty page. It is "construction".

I do thee false hopes? Sorry. To catch me I can tell you that very soon I metterai online comedy vignettes with as "co-host" a girl that curly hair. On my website you will also see my upcoming performance dates, video shielded with numbers (not armored Assault Float like as in the Canadian Army.) http://www.forces.ca/

A nice biography of a Abitibien pure wool. (Why say Pure wool?, We should say, mosquitoes or Moose Pure Wool or use to kill off ostis of bugs.)
Really, it will be complete. (Not full as in Habis like Winners, It pays to go there often.) http://www.winners.ca/fr/index.asp

Meanwhile I m'éforce back nine to almost -every day. It does me good to talk to you. It probably avoid me suicide or worse, a sex change imminently. (Try to forget last written sentence, be it somewhat disturbing.)

you soon copinôts-copinêttes.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment