Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Flips

Hey, it's fall.

orange is out.

is also red, yellow pus but really green. (These are the leaves of the trees I was talking about, not the color of a permanent nostalgic baby boomers.)
worse I think I will not repeat the asser; IT PUS outside.

Autumn y'as nothing more could fall outside that. Except maybe the spring for my part think it smells like dog poop that thaws. So it's the same thing for the fall, it smells like dog poop freezes. Y'as also skunk could but it's still another matter. You lie still on it.

Fall rhymes with coat, clothing warmer. We must close the pool (Although I'm not, I do like). Finally it rhymes with pentoute not fall. Fall finish "mne", meaning that it no I just said. And who says

Fall said, Halloween decorations and said, Dollarama will s'faire a nice pass from cash. Sure. To have already left their stock since June
But what does it add to the joyful Automation? Let us find together.

can s'emitoufler in a blanket by night fall near the fireplace. (If you have no home, turn on your stove to HIGH Round and close your eyes, it's basically the same.) It's beautiful autumn colors for sure. (I can not see myself saying, Ahh it's you beautiful beautiful yellow leaves, land, water, full of dirt)

No, I'm sorry but I am not able to find positives in the fall. Ok, perhaps finally. The douchebags are going to be tight for the winter. We will have peace a little bit.

Who says fall also said that commercial Christmas starts on TV EVER. Mongol is made. J'cré bin that j'trippe solid Christmas but then to say; SUPER HOLIDAY SALE, Get a second blower for half price if you buy a case of cashew in the next 30 seconds. We're not ready for that yet.

We still see people in shorts and tank tops spaghetti. (I could say camisoles Linguini weird but it would in calvince). To believe that they are not returned to their tripe beach to realize that with the temperature which is at present, y'as high chance that you or the Philippines.

I do not like fall. It's orange, red, yellow pus but really green.

D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment